Please see the information below for event updates, links for assistance if it is needed, and ways you can help the community.
This list is up to date as of the morning of March 18, 2020. With the situation changing rapidly, information may also change. Look at the website, facebook page, or call the organization you are trying to reach about any changes.
IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE:
HELP THE COMMUNITY
Ways to help the community if you can
- Donate blood or spread the word about the blood shortage crisis: American Red Cross and Rock River Valley Blood Pantry
- Donate to the Northern Illinois Food Bank or Rock River Valley Food Pantry.
- Donate to our local homeless shelters and places that help homeless individuals.
- Donate to the United Way of Rock River Valley for their Emerging Needs Fund.
- Safely support local businesses in a way that works for you. Buy a gift card, shop local for necessities.